What is Survivor Friendly’s Return Policy?
We manage returns on a case-by-case basis to ensure we’re taking the best care of each customer’s needs and concerns.
What will you take back?
Upon return, we always do our best to take care of you. However, due to the intimate nature of our products, we cannot always accept a return.
- Products are exchangeable only for merchandise credit good for 15 business days from the date of purchase. survivorfriendly.com has the right to determine the condition of the product(s) for refundability or exchangeability. If the item has not been worn, odorless, shows no signs of wear, returned with tags attached in its original packaging, and meets our criteria for an exchange, then we will gladly exchange, refund, or give merchandise credit to be used within 15 business days (less shipping and handling) for the item.
- Returned items must be clean, new, odor-free, unwashed, attached to original tags, and/or in the original packaging.
- Items returned within 30 days will receive a credit back on the initial credit card or account.
- All items marked “final sale” are not eligible for return. This includes final sale items.
- While we strive to accept all returns, damaged/unsaleable items will not be credited or refunded. Should you wish to have these items returned to you, we are happy to do so provided you contact us in writing and include arrangements for the cost of the return.
- Swimsuits: Must have tags and show no signs of wear. We will not accept returns, issue a refund or offer an exchange on swimsuits that have been worn, washed, tags removed, stained, deodorant stains from trying on and/or odor, the smell of smoke, or show any type of damage, panty liner in crotch must be in place. Swimsuit(s) are exchangeable for merchandise credit good for 15 business days from the date of purchase. MastectomyShop.com has the right to determine the condition of the swimsuit for exchangeability.
We stand by the quality of the products and services we offer and want our customers to be completely satisfied with them.
In our mission to give you the best experience possible, we understand that some issues may still arise with quality, fit, damage, etc. In that light, we deal with every return and exchange fairly and reasonably.
If you are returning an item, you are responsible for the return shipping cost. When you process a return, you can either choose to download a pre-paid shipping label for a fee of $5.95, which will be deducted from your return credit, or a do-it-yourself label. If you choose to return the item(s) yourself, we recommend that you use an insured, traceable method. HerRoom will not be held accountable for lost packages.
In the case of a normal return, no. You will only be expected to pay the return shipping fee. However, please understand that refusing delivery of one of our packages will create a $10 shipping/restocking fee, which will be deducted from your refund once it is returned to us.
In the unlikely event that we inadvertently shipped incorrect merchandise, please contact us immediately. A photo of the item may also be requested. We will issue you a pre-paid label for your return, and you will not be charged for the shipping cost of the replacement product.
If you need your exchange item(s) quickly, we can place a new order for you and have it shipped as soon as possible. Once we’ve received your returned item, you will be credited back to your original form of payment.
Please allow five business days for your return or exchange to be processed once we have received your package. We will notify you via e-mail once we have received and processed your return. Shipping fees on your original order are non-refundable.
You will receive several emails throughout your returns & exchanges process.