How much do you charge for shipping?
We offer FREE standard domestic shipping with a purchase of $70 or more.
|HerRoom Shipping Methods for the United States|
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time*||Orders Under $70||Orders $70+|
|Standard||3-6 business days||$5.00||FREE!|
|FedEx 2-Day||Guaranteed Delivery|
2 business days via FedEx
|FedEx Overnight||Guaranteed Delivery|
Next business day via FedEx
|USPS Priority||3-5 business days.||$7.00||$2.00|
|USPS Express||1-2 business days.||$30.00||$25.00|
- Orders placed on our sites by 12 noon CST (Mon. thru Fri.) will be processed & shipped same day.
- 85% of our packages are delivered to our customers within 5 or less business days. Rural areas may experience up to 8 business days.
- All our packages are delivered via USPS unless a different carrier has been chosen during check out.
- 80% of our FedEx 2-Day packages arrive to our customers the next business day.
- FedEx 2-Day and FedEx Overnight are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, or U.S. Territories.
- Some states tax shipping costs. Should your order qualify, this additional tax will be reflected in your checkout total.
- For questions about international orders, please see our International Order Section for shipping information.
When will my order ship?
If your in-stock order is placed by 11am CST, it will ship the same day (weekends and holidays excluded).
We have a variety of shipping options to get your order quickly (will link shipping options to the chart above)
Need a quick gift? Send an e-gift certificate today!
Can I track my order?
Yes. Once your package has shipped, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with a tracking number and quick link to track your package. This information is also available in MyRoom.
If you are shipping via UPS, and would like to track the movement of your package, please sign up for UPS MyChoice.
We want you to love your purchase! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your item(s), we do allow you to submit a return for a refund or exchange. Please carefully read the guidelines below first.